O’Neill Youth Reactor-2 3/2mm Back Zip Full Wetsuit
(as of Apr 18,2022 08:06:21 UTC – Details)
- O’Neill Toddler Wetsuit Sizing
- O’Neill Kids Wetsuit Sizing
- Surf or die! Stay in the sweet spot when the swell calls with the O’Neill® Kids Reactor II Back Zip Full Wetsuit.
- A fullsuit design that helps provide optimum warmth and protection.
- Fullsuit/FluidFlex™ Neoprene fabric:
• FluidFlex™ high stretch neoprene has an ultra soft hand for maximum comfort.
• 3/2 wetsuits are designed with waters ranging from 58° – 68° (14°C – 20°C).
• Flatlock seams are flexible and strong, providing a durable seam that still allows some water into the suit.
- Hidden key pocket.
- Fully adjustable single super seal collar.
- YKK™ full zip closure in back that helps keep you dry while allowing for ease of wear.
- Smooth skin finish on collar and torso helps reduce drag when you are swimming.
- Seamless paddle zones allow unrestricted motion and helps reduce chafing.
- Krypto Knee Padz™ provide flexible, abrasion resistant, and ergonomic knee protection.
- Color block design.
- Brand call-outs throughout.
- 85% nylon, 15% spandex;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash, line dry in shade.
- WARNINGCalifornia’s Proposition 65
- If you’re not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Package Dimensions : 20.87 x 16.3 x 5 inches; 1 Pounds
Item model number : 5044
Department : Unisex-child
Date First Available : August 29, 2017
Manufacturer : O’Neill Wetsuits
ASIN : B0757CP6HN
Ideal Entry Level Value Driven Wetsuit; Perfect For Surfing, Diving, Paddle Sports, Lake Activities, And Beach Days
Backzip System Provides Easy Entry And Exit With A Water Resistant Closure
Ultra Stretch Neoprene: Incredibly Soft Premium Material Has Superior Feel, Flexibility, And Elevates Performance
Seamless Paddle Zones’s Flexible Design Utilizes Minimal Seam Placement For Comfort And Maximum Mobility
Wind-Resistant Smoothskin Provides Extra Insulation And Protection Against The Cold