Arc’teryx Zeta SL Jacket
(as of Jun 07,2022 01:39:44 UTC – Details)
- Arc’teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc’teryx Tops Size Chart
- When counting grams in preparation of a long-distance hike is crucial, the highly waterproof and breathable protection of the Arc’teryx® Zeta SL Jacket is a ultralight hiker’s dream.
- Trim Fit is a motion-friendly fit with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.
- SL: Superlight materials emphasize minimal weight and packability over durability.
- N40r GORE-TEX® with PACLITE® Plus:
• Breathable two-layer unlined construction reduces bulk.
• Waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Tightly woven plainweave in a lightweight and packable design.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Helmet-compatible StormHood™ with laminated brim and single-point adjustability.
- Water-resistant WaterTight™ Vislon® zips.
- Full zip with inner draft flap.
- Front zip pockets are set for access above pack straps.
- Inner pocket with laminated zip.
- Die-cut hook-and-loop cuff tabs.
- Droptail hem with drawcord.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 26 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Date First Available : January 27, 2019
ASIN : B07N5HWGKP
ZETA SL JACKET – Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather.
ZETA – Lightweight hiking and trekking designs with an emphasis on comfort and efficiency.
SUPER LIGHT – Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
HIKING & TREKKING – For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
GORE-TEX – Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.