ZJCCTO Elastic Bandage 4 Pack. 3 Inches Wide x (13 to 15 ft. When Stretched) with Hook and Loop on Both Ends, Latex Free Bandage. Perfect Compression Wrap for Varicose Veins,Sprained Ankle
(as of May 25,2022 14:17:53 UTC – Details)
– Tired of those annoying clips that poke you or seem to disappear just when you need them?
– Need consistent, controlled support that’s quick and easy to get on and off?
– Hate bandages that lose their stretch, are too thin or just plain don’t perform?
Well you can have complete confidence in ZJCCTO HEALTHCARE’s Elastic Bandages with Hook and Loop.
This handy 4 PACK of Elastic Bandages is a Guaranteed Performer.
– Our bandages secure at both ends so you can apply exactly the right pressure to get controlled and consistent support for sprains, injuries or sports.
– No annoying clips
– no tape required. Just wrap them on with as much or as little compression as you need.
– They won’t stick to skin or hair. There’s no clips to poke your skin so when you wrap with these there’s no scratching and no clips to lose. You can re-roll and re-use them and simply wash if needed!
– The handy 4 PACK has individually wrapped rolls so each bandage is protected from dirt and germs and safe to have one ready at home, in the car, at work or in your sports bag!
– We use quality fabric and specialized manufacturing processes so you can have confidence knowing you’ll get consistent performance.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 1.57 x 2.95 x 1.18 inches; 3.99 Ounces
Date First Available : March 16, 2017
Manufacturer : ZJCCTO Healthcare Bandage Co., Ltd
ASIN : B079BDZX6T
SIMPLE TO USE – Designed with the hook and loop, ZJCCTO elastic bandage will be much easy to use and adjustable! No need to go for the clips when needed.
LATEX FREE MATERIAL – ZJCCTO elastic bandage is Ideal bandage for allergic suffers.
WRAP UP WITH CONFIDENCE – ZJCCTO elastic bandage can be stretched to desired compression – secure with hook & loop closure
DURABLE AND REUSABLE – ZJCCTO elastic bandage can retain elasticity after repeated uses