Sonopro Sport Noise Reduction Ear Plugs – for Shooting, Hunting, and More – Provides Ear Protection and Blocks High Decibel Noise While Allowing Ambient Sounds (Normal)
(as of May 18,2022 11:45:20 UTC – Details)
Filter Out Noise, Not The Experience
As a hunter, gun enthusiast, or motorcycle rider, you’re exposed to high dB sounds while doing your favorite activities. These sounds are harmful – the American Speech Language Hearing Association points out that exposure to 140 dB sounds can result in permanent hearing damage – but the only solutions thus far have been earplugs that block all sound at the expense of lower dB noise.
SonoPro Sport’s patent-pending technology changes that by allowing lower volume sound to be filtered through with no distortion (think conversation, game noise, etc.) while blocking higher volume sounds such as gunshots.
Developed With the Military in Mind
We started developing SonoPro Sport over seven years ago for law enforcement and military use. In these high-risk environments, military and law enforcement need to be able to hear low-volume sounds with absolutely no distortion or lack of directionality. We’re releasing this technology to the public for the first time so you can have the same technology at your back while hunting or on the gun range.
Comfort Comes First
You don’t have to sacrifice utility for comfort. SonoPro Sport is designed with a low-profile and soft, triple flange outer layer to provide all-day comfort. If you need ear warmers or earmuffs, SonoPro Sport does not extend past the surface of the ear, meaning you can add additional layers for warmth without sacrificing performance.
Sonopro Sport has also worked in loud musical environments such as concerts to lower the volume of the music…but does not distort or reduce the clarity!
Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
Package Dimensions : 5.8 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches; 0.81 Ounces
Date First Available : June 3, 2019
Manufacturer : SonoProtech
ASIN : B07S1B6DXZ
DESIGNED FOR POLICE & MILITARY USE – We’ve created SonoPro Sport over the past seven years in conjunction with military and law enforcement agencies, and it’s been tested in the most high-stress environments. We recommend using our product in an outdoor setting to fully capture the environmental and voice sounds while protecting against loud, harmful noise.
COMFORT FIRST DESIGN – The soft, triple flange outer layer provides a comfortable fit through all-day wear. Since they don’t extend the surface of the ear, you can still wear ear warmers or earmuffs. Size Normal fits ~75% of people while the Size Small will fit (in general) the other 25% of people who find large foam or other ear plugs to be uncomfortable or too large.
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED – Tested by independent agencies and certified to block noise above 130dB (loud concert, gunfire, etc) while allowing sounds in the 50dB – 70dB range to pass through without distortion or clarity loss. Great for talking at the range in between clips, chatting during a hunting trip, or other environment when you want passive on demand protection.
MULTI-PURPOSE EARPLUGS – Can be used to block most high dB sounds, including noises from shooting, construction sites, motorcycles, and more.