6 Pair Silicone Ear Plugs Moldable Reusable Noise Reduction Ear Plugs for Sleeping Swimming Studying(Blue)
(as of May 17,2022 15:58:27 UTC – Details)
Soft: Silicone earplugs are soft and comfortable to wear, can be squeezed into any shape at will.
Wide Range of Applications: It can be used in swimming, bathing, and noisy situations, and used in various noisy environments and water environments.
Good Comfort: It is comfortable to the ear and does not need to be inserted into the ear canal.
Reusable: The surface is smooth and non-sticky, and can be cleaned and used repeatedly.
Portable: There is a small transparent box for storage, easy to carry.
Instructions for use:
1. Clean your hands, take out one pill and rub it until round.
2. Gently plug the ear plug into 1/2 or 1/3 of the position, flatten the remaining position of the earplug to make it fit the outer ear tightly. When removing the earplug, gently push the back of the ear to push out.
3. Don’t plug into the ear canal
1. Generally, it is changed once a month. For the sake of hygiene, it is changed every 2 to 3 weeks.
2. The use effect and comfort of earplugs are directly related to wearing.
12 pcs * Ear plugs
COMFORTABLE, MOLDABLE AND REUSABLE: Made of high-grade silicone material, which is washable, reusable and water proof . Soft and moldable earplugs can fit your specific ear canal perfectly. Clean with warm soapy water and reuse many times.
COMFORTABLE FIT: the noise cancelling ear plugs are designed to fit ear canal without making any pressure, suitable for both adults and kids, these ear plugs cover the ear canal tight enough that will not fall out even when side sleeping.
12 VALUE PACK: 12 pieces silicone ear plugs guaranteed long-term use and high cost-effective. The p lastic seal box provides a convienent storage for the spare earplugs.
UNIVERSAL USABILITY: These silicone earplugs can be widely used in different scenarios. Indoor using – sleeping, studying, concerts; Outdoor using – swiming or any watersports; Working – factories, commercial areas, construction sites; Traveling – flying, racing, motorcycle riding.