DUI TLS350 Mens Premium Drysuit
(as of Aug 17,2022 18:58:03 UTC – Details)
Excellent for sport and performance divers, this drysuit has set the industry standard for what divers have come to expect from a drysuit.
Durable, fast drying and lightweight for travel. The TLS350 is so versatile that it has become the primary choice for underwater photographers, deep cave explorers, and the US Coast Guard Helicopter Rescue Swimmers. By varying the insulation, you can use this suit in the warm waters of Florida and the ice-covered seas of Antarctica.
DUI Premium Drysuits set the bar for quality, performance, longevity and overall value. Made by hand with first class materials, craftsmanship and ZipSeals.
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of nylon/butyl rubber/nylon
- Diagonal front-entry zipper
- Self-donning telescoping torso
- Suspenders and crotch strap
- Apeks swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- Delrin zipper guard
- Warm neck collar
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- Double layer material over knee area for extra durability
- 36″ Miflex or rubber inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
- Drysuit bag and ZipStick
- Liquid seam sealing
- Available in Elite, Pro or Pro Strip overlay patterns (Please contact for details – additional time to custom make)
Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of nylon / butyl rubber / nylon in black
Diagonal front-entry zipper or Shoulder entry available
Durable, fast drying and lightweight for travel
TLS350 is so versatile that it has become the primary choice for underwater photographers, deep cave explorers and the military
By varying the insulation underneath, you can use the TLS in the warm waters of Florida to the ice-covered seas of Antarctica