Permotary 6 Packs Bamboo Charcoal Dental Floss Picks Ultra-fine Smoother Portable Household Oral Care Floss Picks for Cleaner Healthier Mouth with Travel Handy Cases 300 Count Flossers
(as of Apr 18,2022 12:29:57 UTC – Details)
Dental floss stick is a necessity.
Care Your Teeth
The toothbrush cleans only 70% of the tooth area, and the floss stick can clean the remaining 30% of the area.
1. Children should be accompanied by their parents for using.Those who wear dentures, crowns and braces, Please use them carefully and do not pull them hard.
2. If there is discomfort in the teeth or gums after use,such as:soreness, pain and so on,please stop using it immediately and consult a professional doctor.
Product Information Name:Floss Stick Material:PE&HIPS Color:Black Scent:Bamboo Charcoal Single Box Weight:50g Single Box Size:3.5”*2.4”*1.3” Use Crowd: Most people USE Frequency: Suggest once in the morning and evening
Black hole-like adsorption, deep cleansing of teeth, make the teeth cleaner and healthier,make you more confident.
Dental floss is made of food-grade PE&HIPS, which has good absorption.It’s safe and convenient for use.
It is packed in a small and exquisite case, which is convenient to carry, and can be used in offices, parties, travel and other occasions.
Package Dimensions : 4.9 x 3.8 x 3.5 inches; 8.01 Ounces
Manufacturer : Permotary
ASIN : B08F4TKH9B
🎀Scientific Design: The head adopts oral mechanics design, which saves effort and good for the gums.The handle adopts comfortable design.The tail adopts a hook design, which can be used as a toothpick to deeply clean the residue.
🎀Applicable People: Suitable for most people.For example, the elderly, reduce dental calculus; children: clean the esidue to reduce tooth decay.It is also suitable for people with orthodontic teeth, dental implants and periodontitis patients.
🎀Easy to Carry: Each box size: 3.5″”*2.4″”*1.3″”/90*60*32mm. Boxed design, safe and hygienic, convenient to use and carry, pocket-sized volume, you can carry it with you, such as picnics,parties,etc.
🎀After sale: 6 Packs, 50 count per pack.Applying dental floss can effectively help you reduce food residues, hidden dirt, and various oral problems.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us.